Saturday, November 8, 2008

WooHoo!

Everything seems to be settling down for the moment.  Everyone seems to be healthy, naps are occurring, just a nice normal day for a change!

Maybe I'll even take a nap myself.

On the webwork side of things, I'm still updating the Helpful Doctors lists at http://www.cushie.info/  I think that there are only 2 countries left to go before everything is switched over.

I'm pleased to see that people are signing up for that site and that there are always quite a few people reading.  I really think that site will be easier for newbies to navigate than the original site.  The doctors will be definitely better on there since people can add their own without me having to format everything.

I haven't done anything on any other sites for the longest time.  I really should do some stuff on the SK site and help my dog update her blog.

So much to do, so little time!

No comments: