Saturday, November 7, 2009

Only one week to go...

I can't believe that a week from now we'll be on the plane, headed for Miami and then getting on a cruise ship the next day.

I think I have everything I need except for a new camera case.

For my birthday in September, my best friend gave me a gift certificate for amazon.com.  I had been looking at waterproof cameras for a while since I was disappointed that I had to put my camera away when the fun started on this little boat ride.

I put a few waterproof cameras in my cart and kept thinking about them, then hearing my mom's voice saying - you don't need another camera.

We were watching a travel show where the presenter was under a waterfall and you could see that the camera was getting wet and I thought how cool, a once in a lifetime experience.

So...I took my friend's birthday gift and bought a waterproof camera, specifically for the zipline/cave day.  But it doesn't fit into my case so I need a new one :)

There are more specifics from other sites about the cruise ship and the zipline/cave trip here: http://www.cushingsonline.com/cruise/cruise2009.htm

That info will be replaced by "real" (my!) experiences as I go along.

I hope I don't get too scared on the zipline but right now I'm so excited!

No comments: