Thursday, May 5, 2011

I need to remember this...

A friend posted this on FB today and it's something I've been thinking about for a long time, although this image says it much better than my thoughts have been.

Thisisyourlife

I'm pretty sure I'm not wasting my life, but I'm also not taking time to "smell the roses" and so forth.  Much of my time seems to be taken up doing things for Cushing's people, for church people, for my Mom.

The only things I do for ME are to nap, sing in the church choir and ring handbells.
A long, long time ago I took various classes at a local REC center and they had this sign up.

Life-be-in-it

It's so true - this is the only one we get and mine is almost half over (*ahem*) so I need to start re-prioritizing and get out there more.

It's time for ME!

Time-for-me

Now, I just have to figure out what I want to do...after my nap.


No comments: