Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stuff to do maybe!

We’re going to see the ocean now but I wanted to saw these just in case I can’t remember where I was online…

 

Best of Maui

There's so much to see and do on Maui, and so many places to stay and eat. I've narrowed the choices down to my personal favorites. I'm sure that you have your own personal favorites, so feel free to use the "Readers Response" area at the bottom of each list, to share your favorites and why they make your list.

More Things to Do and See on Maui

Consistently named as one of the world's best islands, Maui has something for everyone. Beaches of black, gold and red sand, a crater bigger than Manhattan scenic drives, exclusive resorts, historic towns, top snorkeling and scuba diving sites, and tropical rain forests are just some of what you'll find on Maui.

No comments: