Friday, January 9, 2009

The New Year

So, the New Year is going.

I haven't kept any resolutions but, then, the ones I "made" were the ones I always do - exercise more, eat less, drink more water, tidy the house more.

I think that those are all kind of hopeless.

I think I'm doing generally better than I was last year at this time.  My counselor thinks I am, at least doing better than I was two years ago.

We both think it's maybe because of my part-time, temporary job.  I'm getting out of the house more, being with people, getting away from talking about Cushing's all the time and working on the computer with websites, news items, blogs and whatnot.

So, I'm working more and napping less but I seem to be getting it mostly done.  I was never great with housework so it's hard to tell if things are worse or not.

I am teaching piano less than ever.  I hate to give it up completely, though, just in case.

Today, Friday, is my day off and I so enjoy this - although I'm catching up on Cushing's work.  All the new bios and accumulated news items through the week.

What will this year bring? 

Will I get more energy somehow? 

Will I decide to work part-time on a more permanent basis?  Could/should I even think of that?

Will my family stay healthy?  No more strokes, cancer, unknown issues!

Will we travel more like we always say we will?

Tune in as all these questions are answered!

No comments: