Thursday, May 6, 2010

5%

I was so sick last week that I didn't eat for a few days. Thanks to non-eating, I found out yesterday at Weight Watchers that I had lost 5% of my original weight. Not enough to make a real difference but it's a start.

As usual, my mother had an unkind comment when I told her I was going to WW. I don't know why it still bothers me when she says this stuff. I should be old enough to ignore her unsupportive comments but they still get to me.

DH wasn't particularly interested in this "achievement", either. Well, I'll keep trying, anyway.

Kind of like Cushing's. Maybe I'll succeed again without a lot of support.

Maybe we should give out 5% stars for people who have started testing for Cushing's...?




1 comment:

Robin said...

You just hit the nail on the head. Hugs a bunch to you!!! I think that's awesome, myself. I want to lose weight!